New! Chemical-Free Systems
Nothing to add...
NO Chemicals, NO Salt, NO Electricity
salt or chemicals to resolve their water problems.
Chemical Free Water Softener System Features
- Nothing to add
- No salt or chemicals needed
- Totally automatic system
- No buttons to push
- Non-electric operation
- No timers to set
- No electrical components
to fail, reset or replace
- No wasted backwash water
- No drain required
Nothing to do but enjoy quality water at every faucet on your home.
- Great-tasting water from every faucet in your home
- Protects your skin and hair from chlorine damage
- Stops chlorine damage in plumbing and appliances
- Stops hard water scale in plumbing and appliances
- Prevents hard water scale build-up in water heaters
- Saves money by keeping water heaters efficient
- Non-electric system saves electricity and money
- Saves water with backwash free operation
Save Water... Save Electricity... Save Money!
The amount of oil used annually to make plastic water bottles is enough to fuel 100,000 cars for a year.
Just 1 percent of the Earth's water is freshwater suitable for drinking; the other 99% is salt water or inaccessible.
Recent research shows that 22% of bottled water tested contained man-made chemicals and bacteria.
Recent studies show each day an average American uses 100+ gallons of water - that's enough to fill a car's gas tank 7 times.
Nearly 80 million people in the U.S. depend on well water, which is not regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Many water pipelines in the U.S. were put in place before 1975. Aging pipes can contribute to drinking water contamination.
There is no such thing as new water. It's recycled, not created - meaning the water we drink today is millions of years old.
Most bottle water drinkers have no idea where the water came from; bottlers are not required to share the water's source.
More than two million tons of plastic water bottles end up in landfills each year. They can take up to 1,000 years to decay.
Drinking purified water may help protect against the short and long-term illnesses linked to water contaminants.