Whole House Water ConditioningUses NO Electricity and NO Sodium*
World’s Best Drinking Water System
Removes More Contaminants Than Any Other System
Our home water treatment systems are cleverly engineered to solve virtually any water problem and produce luxuriously soft water and worry-free drinking water all throughout your home.
- Protects plumbing and water-using appliances
- Softer, smoother skin and silkier hair
- Cleaner, whiter, brighter laundry, with less fading
Systems Naturally Remove
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Harmful Bacteria
- Chlorine and Chemicals
- Hardness and Scale
The amount of oil used annually to make plastic water bottles is enough to fuel 100,000 cars for a year.
Just 1 percent of the Earth's water is freshwater suitable for drinking; the other 99% is salt water or inaccessible.
Recent research shows that 22% of bottled water tested contained man-made chemicals and bacteria.
Recent studies show each day an average American uses 100+ gallons of water - that's enough to fill a car's gas tank 7 times.
Nearly 80 million people in the U.S. depend on well water, which is not regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Many water pipelines in the U.S. were put in place before 1975. Aging pipes can contribute to drinking water contamination.
There is no such thing as new water. It's recycled, not created - meaning the water we drink today is millions of years old.
Most bottle water drinkers have no idea where the water came from; bottlers are not required to share the water's source.
More than two million tons of plastic water bottles end up in landfills each year. They can take up to 1,000 years to decay.
Drinking purified water may help protect against the short and long-term illnesses linked to water contaminants.