Whether you recently moved into a new area or have been experiencing water issues for years, we’re here to help.
One of the most common water issues is hard water. Luckily, the indicators of hard water are anything but hidden.
If you have hard water, you may notice:
- Soap scum and residue left behind after showering
- Low water pressure
- Dry skin and hair
- Watermarks left on dishes and appliances
- Stained or discolored sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
- Clogged plumbing from limescale buildup
- Faded and scratchy clothes
- Bubbles disappear in a few minutes if you’re taking a bath
Hard water is caused by the high concentrations of calcium and magnesium minerals in your water. If your water is hard a water softener will help! Calcium and magnesium minerals don’t react well with soap, so soap residue does not properly wash away.
When you’re looking for a water softener, you’ll also notice that Kinetico products are going to be of higher quality, as they are made in the U.S.A.
Look for Made in U.S.A. Label
When considering a water softener, why not choose a system you know you can trust, one that is made in the U.S.A.?
The United States holds its products to a higher standard than other countries.
Kinetico water softeners are not only made in the U.S.A, but they also have passed strict regulations by the Federal Trade Commission in order to be labeled as such.
One of the rules U.S. manufacturers must follow is cleaner practices. Kinetico products are not made in factories where workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals or heavy polluting processes. Buying American means you are supporting these practices, as well as American workers.
When you buy “Made in the USA” products, you know you can depend on their quality, design, safety, and environmental impact.
Kinetico is Made in U.S.A. & Environmentally Friendly
Kinetico products have always been made in the U.S.A. and designed to be innovative and eco-friendly. Here are the Top 3 ways Kinetico water softeners help support a cleaner environment:
- Less Water Use: Kinetico water systems use less water than other water softeners as they only clean themselves when necessary, eliminating water waste.
- Less Salt: Kinetico water softeners use 1 pound of salt, while other traditional water softeners use 6 to 18 pounds of salt.
- No Electricity Needed: Kinetico’s non-electric water softener revolutionized the water treatment industry. Founded in 1970, Kinetico patented the only water treatment system powered by the kinetic force of moving water instead of electricity. Harnessing energy from water instead of electricity is better for the environment and gives you peace of mind at home.